Thursday, November 20, 2008

OK, Race Down to the Police Station in Ybor and Get the Snitch's Name: It Should Be on the Report

Bart, when you get out of school today, go to the Ybor Police Department and get us a copy of this police report. It has the snitch’s name on it. The minute you get the report, scan it and send it to me. It gets star billing on Casting-room Couch. The other school employees need to know the snitich’s identity. lee

From: msksteel@hotmail.com [mailto:msksteel@hotmail.com] On Behalf Of goader@es-kay.net
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 10:10 AM
To: Lee De Cesare
Subject: RE: data

There was no arrest but the police incident report number is 08-400025 at the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office in Ybor City.

I will not hold my breath but everyone (including reporters) is invited to attend the hearing whenever it occurs.

Goader a.k.a. Steve

________________________________________

From: tdecesar@tampabay.rr.com
To: goader@es-kay.net
Subject: RE: data
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:35:27 -0500

Goader, I am working on a reporter’s doing a story on your case. Don’t count on it. They are all scared to death about losing their jobs now in the print-press demise. Hang on to your blog. The future of news is there. Give me the arrest number, please. Arrests are public information. lee

From: msksteel@hotmail.com [mailto:msksteel@hotmail.com] On Behalf Of goader@es-kay.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 12:56 PM
To: Lee De Cesare
Subject: RE: data


My name is Mark Stephen Kemp. The district has it various ways: M.S. Kemp, Mark Kemp, Steve Kemp. My employee number is 118962.

Have at it!

Yours Truly
Steve Kemp
________________________________________

From: tdecesar@tampabay.rr.com
To: goader@es-kay.net
Subject: data
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:34:05 -0500
Goader: the Public Affairs office will give me what Kipley has on your file if you will give me your real name. I have forgot it.

I have also asked Kipley for all phone calls regarding your case to and from all parties. Your lawyer can get that too.

Don’t despair. You can and must win. lee

________________________________________


No comments: