Thursday, November 20, 2008

Colloquy with Le Goader


Goader, don’t overestimate these people. They are grubby little worms who lust for power and are too insecure to tolerate even a whiff of protest if they can snuff out the protester.


And for God’s sake, don’t be lofty. Be engaged, be active in your own defense. Squawkers triumph because they have their words out there for the multitude. And don’t ever write me a smidge of anything that I can’t pass around. I am not capable of keeping secrets.


I am going to send somebody down to the police station to get a copy of your arrest. That’s a public record. Then I will publish the squealer’s name. I don’t have to obey your attorney. I think he is wrong in keeping you from letting others of the school family know who their enemy is and who is on the snitch payroll of La Elia and her thugs.


The only thing the ROSSAC thuggery could do to me was to have Pole Girl Falliero and the Jolly Green Giant head of security kick me out of the board room for violating Falliero’s ad hoc rule that a citizen could not utter a person’s name. I got the ACLU to come and give the board and Gonzalez a lecture on the First Amendment.


Then Gonzalez tried to scare me by hinting he was going to file an extortion law suit against me for my saying to the board that if it did not follow the equal opportunity laws that I would summon the federal-grant people to do a compliance review of the schools. I still haven’t had time to do that, but it’s on my agenda.


I reminded Gonzalez that a state law prevented him from filing a suit against a citizen for criticizing elected officials; I then proceeded to file an ethics charge against the board bush-league Machiavellian ethically obtuse rascal with the state bar association. That rattled him considerably, and he spent many billable hours responding to the ethics charge and the follow up. Keep villains busy is my motto. lee


From: msksteel@hotmail.com [mailto:msksteel@hotmail.com] On Behalf Of goader@es-kay.net
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 10:26 AM
To: Lee De Cesare
Subject: RE:

Lee,

I will continue to write as I come to terms with the notion that my words might have ruffled the feathers of the termination bird. I continue to feel a bit of incredulity regarding just how much influence my words have had. I cannot seem to convince myself that what I have written actually might have instigated termination proceedings. I do remain open to the idea, however.

My blog is available for all to read, so I feel no need to email my posts. They know how to access my blog anytime they desire.

As you may have noticed, I have written fifteen parts of this episode so far. Therefore, a series of "In the Life" as such already exists.

Goader



From: tdecesar@tampabay.rr.com
To: goader@es-kay.net
Subject:
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:04:12 -0500

Goader, you can help your cause and stay sane by doing a Day in the Life of a Teacher Who Violated the No-Criticism-of-the-Administration-or-We- Will-Get-You Rules to Keep Teachers in a State of Servile Terror.

Nobody ever invented a more powerful weapon than words. Use this weapon. It terrifies the administration and board. And send this Day in the Life around to all board members, Elia, and all administrators. They are on the Web. Send it to CTA. Send it to SP CTA. Send it to all members of the Superintendent’s Forum (it’s on the Web). Send it everywhere.

You have words. Use them. Fire at will.

lee


Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows Mobile®. See how.



No comments: