Friday, October 16, 2009

The Meaning of Life




I would love to live in Capri and lounge about the island with a hibiscus between my teeth-- just gadding around all day and half the night doing nothing. But the problem is that you have to wear island couture, which includes shorts, floods, minis, and low-heeled sandals and even (gag!) flipflops. Where would I be able to wear all my shoes and other geegaws collected over fifty years? You can't wear stilletoes with shorts. You look like a hooker, and my children would complain, "Mom, don't wear shorts with high heels; you look like a hooker." They would all come all the way from the United States to Capri to tell me that. Even my older grandchildren would chime in. ldd


From: lee de cesare [mailto:tdecesar@taMPAbay.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 11:58 AM


To: 'linda.cobbe@sdhc.k12.fl.us'
Subject: public information

To whom does one lodge a bullying complaint? I don't see that information in the bullying explanation on the Web. Thank you. ldd

1 comment:

Vox Populi said...

LOL !!!!

Good one, lee.