Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Need Help, Minions of the Light

Pam, where are you? I need your help with email addresses for our New Year's blog blastoff. Get in touch with your real email. lee

Goader and Thomas are helping me assemble a master list of emails to send crucial information from this blog about administrative and board skulduggery.

We know how the blogs disturb the Minions of the Darkness because the board and administration have begun to squawk about them. They want to keep pumping out the lies they use to cover up ROSSAC and board skulduggery. That's why they got away with crucifying Mr. Erwin. Nobody let the truth off the plantation. We can do that via the blogs.


I need volunteers who will do some of the email-assembling grub work. In every campaign, somebody has to do this work. I have done as much as I can, but I need volunteers to help me do things like get all the names off the school board sites of all the counties in Florida so that we can get Hillsborough's peers talking statewide about their bad deeds. Get the names of the teachers and anybody else from the middle and grammar schools with email addresses. I have done the high schools and principals.

Think of any other groups that need to know about what the school board and the administration does to dishonor the teachers and harm education.

What about the PTA? I have done all the state educational agencies. I have spent three days at the computer writing the first issue of our blast of the real stuff. Education Commissioner Smith is my Charlie MccCarthy.

Everybody can think of some group we need on this list. It is a huge list already. We want to make it huger. We are in the information business. This is the list that will provide the seed that replaces the present board members.

Don't tell me that y'all are going to leave one little aged granny of ten and mother of four who has to cook every day like all liberated women to do this by herself.

You can send the lists anonymously, keep in mind. I will be the front person. They don't dare lay a finger on a granny of ten even in the evil environs of the board room. lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://ziggysabyss.blogspot.com/