Thursday, January 24, 2008



Ms. Cobbe: May I have the current salaries of the list of individuals below?

I recall when examining Jack Davis's personnel file that he had no degrees, credits, or training in technology.

My recollection says also that his initiation into head of technology occurred coincident with the teachers' computer salary disruption when the administration introduced the emergency measure of allowing teachers to borrow a replacement salary from the credit union.

Teachers, not the administration that made the error, I also recall, paid the interest on this borrowed money if they needed salary replacement because of the technology breakdown in Mr. Davis's department.

I send this email to Mr. Davis for him to correct me if I am wrong on any point cited above. He will, I request, convey that credentials information and any other data reqarding this query to you along with the information of where he got his terminal degree and in what area. You will forward these data to me, please. Thank you.

Deputy Superintendent Ken Otero
Deputy Superintendent / Chief Human Resources Officer Dan Valdez
Assistant Superintendent for Administration Lewis Brinson
Chief Business Officer Gretchen Saunders
Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction Michael Grego, Ed.D.
Chief Facilities Officer Cathy Valdes
Chief Government Relations Officer Connie Milito
Chief Information & Technology Officer Jack Davis
Assistant Superintendent for Student Services & Federal Programs Gwen Luney
Communications Officer Stephen Hegarty


lee drury de cesare

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may be 100% incorrect, if so, I apologize in adavance, but is this the same guy that openned Sickles and lasted one semester? Instead of being fired because of incompetence he quickly became the Y2K compliance guy and was moved away from cameras and parents.