Monday, January 21, 2008


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post " _gos='mons...":

I get out of school at 4:30pm this year and can not go to a doctor's or dental appointment unless I take a day off. I used to get out at 4pm, and I could make the last appt. of the day at 4:30pm, so I did not have to take the day off to attend an appointment as long as I booked it in advance. Now I must take a day off to go to the doctor. It is ridiculous. I have taken more days off because of the new teacher schedule.

Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.


Posted by Anonymous to Lee Drury De Cesare's Casting-Room Couch at
5:40 AM


This is why the board should give teachers and students a settled spot on the board for them to come and tell the board in person such things as this. Ms. Elia rammed this one-period-more work plan down teachers' throats without even consulting them. The board sat by and let her, and I heard Ms. Olson call teachers "lazy" when they came in numbers to board meetings to protest.

Dr. Lamb told the teachers that clapping was a violation of Robert's Rules. The rest sat silent in compliance with Ms. Elia.

Valdes, Ethridge, Kurdell, and Lamb are up for re-election. There are many more teachers than administrators. So teachers should tell all their relatives and friends who's a friend to teachers on the board and who's an enemy. Teachers know who these are. I go to every board meeting just about. I can give them this information. The ballot box is where the board members who now ignore teachers will have to listen to them at last. lee




No comments: