Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Lord: IT'S WORSE THAN WE THOUGHT



Minions of the Light: Go to this NAPTA site. A woman who's being savaged by the administration got in touch me and sent me this information.

I had begun to suspect that the whole state was trashing teachers as I slowly became acquainted with the problem of teacher abuse.

This site shows the problem is nation wide. When I get the lawyer site where they are swapping tricks to torture teachers, I will post it. lee

Join NAPTA
www/EndTeacherAbuse.com

Also go to www.endteacherabuse.org It will open your eyes. The same techniques are used against teachers all over the USA. The administrators and their attorneys take seminars on how to get law changed to their benefit (over time) and legal techniques for getting rid of or harassing teachers.

They use to be easy to find on the web, but now you must belong to a paid "research" site for lawyers and/or administrators to get information on these lawyers who give such seminars.

One lawyer is McGrath Template. There are others for business and public service. It's horrible.
Later I will send you titles to read. There are many great ones on this site.

Map of blog readers' location











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tom Gonzalez must have lots of postings on that site!!