Monday, March 03, 2008




From: Anonymous [mailto:noreply-comment@blogger.com]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 12:01 PM

To: tdecesar@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [Lee Drury De Cesare's Casting-Room Couch] New comment on Folks: I just got a call from Ms. Chachere about ....

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post " Folks: I just got a call from Ms. Chachere about ...":

Hi Lee

You make a good point about how we don't realize our own importance and esteem in the community.


I think you are right on regarding the reason. Perhaps that explains administration's overall treatment. If we begin to believe we have power, me might just exercise it.


The funny thing is most of my fellow teaches want what is best for their students and are perfectly wiling to work long hours, even at home, to get the job done.


All we really want is a little respect.


Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.


Posted by Anonymous to Lee Drury De Cesare's Casting-Room Couch at 9:01 AM


Let me tell you what 75 and a half years on the planet has taught me. Nobody gives you self-esteem. You give it to yourself by doing what you think is right and standing by your decision. And you don't want a little respect: you want a boatload of it.

I just came from a political meeting at which three people came up and thanked me for having been a teacher. There is infinite respect for teachers. They just have to believe in it and stop letting the collusive board and the chickensh-t administration cheat them of it.


Stand up and say what's on your mind. This is America. Nobody can take your Constitutional rights away. You have to surrender them from gutlessness. But they are always there for you to reclaim them; and it's never too late. lee

Nobody gives you power. You take it.

Life is as simple as that.

I think we have punched through to the Tribune's commitment to Free Speech. Without Free Speech, there would be no newspapers. The first thing that dictators do is shut down the free press. That is what Falliero would do were she to have the power she lusts for. That little gavel is just an emblem of her abuse of power if she really had any.

Watch the 4th's SB meeting. I think I have got the ACLU to show up and lecture the board on the First Amendment. And I will certainly put my two cents' worth into the pot. ldd

No comments: