Thursday, February 21, 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Anonymous [mailto:noreply-comment@blogger.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 5:20 PM
To: tdecesar@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [Lee Drury De Cesare's Casting-Room Couch] New comment on



Anonymous has left a new comment on your post " var YAHOO ...":
in the chair's opening statement, if a speaker violates the rules of speaking to the board, "they will be removed from the Board meeting". the chair does not say "removed from the premises or arrested."

Moderate comments for this blog:
http://www.blogger.com/moderate-comment.g?blogID=28089922

Posted by Anonymous to Lee Drury De Cesare's Casting-Room Couch at 2:20
PM


My dear, we deal with ethical and intellectual troglydytes. I can't count the messages I have received from people who say that the ROSSAC species has done what it wanted to do so long that it has forgotten that the outside world exists and can cast judgment on it. That's where we are. However, we do not give up. I offer the following Parthian shot, one of many. But the important thing is this: who's going to bring me my Dior moisturizing night cream when I am immured in the slammer for free speech? Lee

No comments: