Tuesday, February 19, 2008



La Belle Dame Sans Merci Falliero Strikes Back!

Gentle Readers:


We had a lively night at the 2/19 board meeting.


Jennifer La Belle Dame sans Merci Falliero has apparently vamped that 8-foot ROSSAC strapping specimen Head of Security, the one with not one hair on his head.


The bald Jack-and-the-bean-stalk leader of security (name still unascertained) and La Jennifer cooked up an ambush on me to find me guilty of being “out of order.” The 8-foot ROSSAC gendarme, paid by taxpayers to be besotted on the job by Jennifer La Belle Dame Merci, chair of the board and resident femme fatale, waited for me like Brier Fox at the end of the aisle after I made my last comment on the ridiculous motivational-speaker forum to “plan the vision of the school board” of the future.


Jennifer smirked insinutingly at Gendarme Jack ‘n the Beanstalk from the board-chair throne to back of the board room, where the besotted 8-foot gendarme lay in wait to pounce on me in obedience to Jennifer Whips-and-Chains Falliero. I hate to think of what the dynamic of this relationship is.


The 8 footer pounced after I retreated from the podium while La Jennifer smirked at him across the board hall in conspiracy. It was payback time against the woman who outed her school-property adultery with poor Marc Hart. La Belle Dame home-wrecked Hart’s marriage, caused his divorce, and desolated his two young children with their father’s defection to this floozy board member. Man-killer Jennifer, of course, dumped Hart on her gutted-guy’s garbage heap after having visited him in Colorado or wherever for a last sadistic cat-and-mouse reunion with her victim.


Restless Jennifer was ready to move on to another prey—perhaps the alluring 8-foot totally bald head of security of ROSSAC. Quelle panache! Jennifer has a reputation as a seducer and homewrecker to maintain. She’s working hard to keep up that story of passion, passion spent, passion again, passion spent again, etc. until Jennifer is a repulsive crone whom no guy will look at. May she rest in peace.


One prays that this 8-feet-tall galoot gendarme is not in the thralls of La Belle Dame sans Merci presently, but it looks suspiciously as if he were. When Jennifer throws him on the slag heap, he’s so tall that she will have to toss him in sections. But she’ll do the job. Jennifer is intrepid when it comes to ditching dopey guys who fall into her spell and despositing them on the slag heap of ruined Y-chromosome dopes.


The galoot security head jawboned me in heroic fashion in the lobby about how I was a felon and that he would call the police to cart me off to the pokey for trespassing. Oh, he was fierce. He was intrepid. He had no fear of strong-arming an aging granny. What a hero this guy is!


Trespassing on public property for a citizen must have more stringent cause than the citizen’s disagreeing with the board. But the Green Giant guy was in La Belle Dame’s thrall. He saw nothing in front of his eyes but the alluring Jennifer with all her wiles. He said I had violated the very ground I walked on. He roared and beat his chest.


Not having an overnight bag to tide me over in the pokey, I at length decided to leave the public premises after telling Jack and the Bean Stalk granny-beater that he was a bully. Jack bowed himself up like a porpoise and said that he was shocked, shocked that I would talk to him in such a disrespectful manner inasmuch as he had served in the armed forces for 23 years in the Beating-up- on-Grannies Task Force and that he thought that this admirable granny-bashing duty he had undergone demanded that anybody must crawl on his or her belly in obeisance to him inasmuch as he had served with distinction in the Granny Bashing Taskforce of the U.S. Army with no mercy on grannies, by golly, so help him, God which performance won the Bean Stalk the Congressional Medal of Honor for granny bashing above and beyond the call of duty.


I didn’t want to go to jail tonight inasmuch as I did not have an overnight bag with my anti-wrinkle cream and granny robe de nuit. But next time I will be ready.

I came home and told my old man that he must stand by next board meeting to hie himself to the jail with my overnight bag and my overnight moisturizing cream. He said he would do so.

My old dear said he had never known what to expect from his wife of fifty-one years when it came to civil disobedience. He said with resignation that he will be ready with the overnight bag until death do us part.


What makes me think that Jennifer La Belle Dame sans Merci will never have the chance to ask a husband of fifty-one years to bring her an overnight bag to the jail, where she sits in a cell in support of the First Amendment?


Logic. Intuition. Fatalism. Years of experience in the ways of life inform me. Women like La Belle Dame sans Merci Faliero do not have the right stuff to stick out a marriage through thick or through thin until the last dog dies.


Jennifer is a femme fatele, poor thing. All she can do is break up marriages, not live them.

lee

From: Anonymous [mailto:noreply-comment@blogger.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 9:40 PM
To: tdecesar@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [Lee Drury De Cesare's Casting-Room Couch] New comment on <!-- GoStats JavaScript Based Code -->La Belle Da....

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post " La Belle Da...":

On top of it Jennifer Faliero has hips as wide as the Hindenburg. She should worry about that physical problem instead of carting grannies off to jail! What she doesn't realize is that the more she works at trying to silence you the more guilty she looks in her adultery. She actually makes you sound like you are onto her. People who are innocent listen and ignore and move on.

Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.

Posted by Anonymous to Lee Drury De Cesare's Casting-Room Couch at 6:40 PM

Too broad hips I can overlook--but not a narrow mind. lee


From: Anonymous [mailto:noreply-comment@blogger.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:54 PM
To: tdecesar@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [Lee Drury De Cesare's Casting-Room Couch] New comment on <!-- GoStats JavaScript Based Code -->Elia Spreads....

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Elia Spreads...":

Lee

I have been reading our blog for a year and I am certain you would give my Principal quite an earful. I doubt this person would understand most of it though.

So if I told you the name of this person, and you sent the blistering missive, where would that leave me? This person is vindictive and mean spirited.

I thank you for taking the time to read my original message and will continue to enjoy your blog. Knowing your scrutiny of grammar and punctuation, please be gentle with me. I would hate to be graded on that.
Thanks

Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.

Posted by Anonymous to Lee Drury De Cesare's Casting-Room Couch at 4:53 PM

My dear, you should not let little, mean people like your principal cramp your spirit. He or she is nothing but a bully.

Your grammar is perfect; ditto punctuation. If you want to see some bad grammar and punctuation from a guy who holds a high position in the publishing world, go to tampabayareagrammargrinch.blogspot.com and read my analysis of the publisher of the SP Times's pitiful grammar and punctuation. It will give you confidence to think better of your skills. lee







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On top of it Jennifer Faliero has hips as wide as the Hindenburg. She should worry about that physical problem instead of carting grannies off to jail! What she doesn't realize is that the more she works at trying to silence you the more guilty she looks in her adultery. She actually makes you sound like you are onto her. People who are innocent listen and ignore and move on.

Anonymous said...

lee

You give me hope. Great job at the school board meeting. Let me know next time you attend. I will be your bodyguard. :)

BTW...you would have to speak at an 8th grade level when you fire off that missive at my Principal, otherwise you would not be understood.

The Emperor wears no clothes.