Friday, January 01, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

I think I should have been born in Egypt and fought for women's rights there. I would have been killed in 24 hours by sexist camel drivers such as King Tut in the photo. He was the one who told Tom to leave "that skinny old woman" and get him some plump harem girls.

I am pondering what I should write about next. I have two projects on the back burner of my brain in the most primitive of our cerebal tissue: the reptilian brain. All my good ideas come from there.

I will either critique Tom Gonzalez's bad writing and send it to his law school's dean to complain about the law school's graduating such specimens who can't write the English language; or I will begin a running advice commentary to the three people opposing Falliero (2) and Griffith (1).

People who run for the school board do not have a clue about what is really going on and what they can do to change to toxic behavior. I will give them an overview.

I am taking my 18-year-old grandson, Isaiah, to the LA opera to see his first Ring Cycle in June. He is gifted in music and will enjoy it.

Years from now when he goes to a Ring cycle, he will tell his seatmate that he attended his first Ring with his granny.

Life is nothing but memories.

lee

No comments: