Saturday, January 31, 2009

Who Are These People?


Here is a page from my hit counter's tracking system: the countries of origin where the hits come from. I have hits from around the US; that's because I think school employees have retired to those places. But for the life of me, I can't understand who is reading Casting Room Couch in Australia, Germany, and Argentina. Other pages show that I have a real following in Poland. Poland! lee

Country Location
1
United States Brandon, Florida
2
Australia Brisbane, Queensland
3
United States Odessa, Florida
4
United States Tallahassee, Florida
5
United States Bronx, New York
6
United States Sarasota, Florida
7
Unknown
8
Argentina Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal
9
United States Spring Hill, Florida
10
Unknown
11
United States Tampa, Florida
12
Germany Munich, Bayern
13
United States Lithia, Florida
14
United States Tallahassee, Florida
15
Unknown
16
Australia Sydney, New South Wales
17
Spain Madrid
18
United States Palm Harbor, Florida
19
United States Brandon, Florida
20
Unknown

No comments: