Monday, April 14, 2008


Some have asked about getting data on The Spring program. Here's how you do it. Email the Public Information office: steve.heggarty@sdhc.k12.fl.us; or linda.cobbe@sdhc.k12.fl.us.


Steve Heggarty is the head person (He replaced Marc Hart when the administration-board booted the latter out for alleged alcoholism but really to cover up the affair with La Falliero) to keep her reputation spotless and to keep the public from knowing the board and administration tolerate and even cultivate hanky panky on the job.

Heggarty got the head job not because he was qualified (he lacked the experience factor) but because he had covered the schools for the SPT and had played kissy poo with the administration and wrote puff pieces. Sycophancy is a winning bfoq for a job in the ROSSAC redoubt.

Steve is not on the ball. His assistant, Linda Cobbe (who had also applied of the job) is. Linda can get you data, but she can be snippy sometimes. Just overlook snippy and be grateful for competence. I don't get the impression there is much of that in ROSSAC.

Below are two emails in which I ask Linda for information. Anything in writing is public information--even if it's on piece of toilet paper. The public information office will not give you anything not written down. So don't ask for it. Or, for a lark, guess that it is and ask on the chance that it is written down: that's ok in my book. Any tactical ploy that does not end in a life sentence or the electric chair is perfectly ok in my rules of etiquette.

But in the end, you will get only what is written down.

If you don't get your data the first time, ask again. And again. And again. With Linda, you usually don't have to keep asking. But never hesitate to repeat the request. Persistence in this as in all things pays off. Never hesitate to be a pest. I am. It's my particular calling.

Right now, I have finally got the data that the boxes of Erwin files are in Linda's office (at the lobby level across from the ladies' room). I had asked Tom Gonzalez for these files repeatedly, but he played his little game of not answering until the rat in the operant conditioning chamber aka as the Skinner box punched the right button to get the pellet. Gonzalez is an anal-retentive officer of the court. He thinks withholding information from citizens enhances his status as a Big, Bad, Bodacious Guy.

I will start going through those boxes when my energy level is high. Meanwhile, I ask Linda for the two unnamed administrators' monikers whom Dr. Lamb referred the parent to when he refused to meet with his constituents about the boundary issues as commented upon in the Tribune editorial blasting Lamb. These two administrators blew the parent off too according to the Tribune editorial. I want to know their names for the ROSSAC Arrogant-Incompetent Hall of Fame.

Those names must be written down someplace. And Linda can find them. I have faith that she can. Or I will ask again.

While on this subject of Lamb's hideous treatment of the public, let's pause to grieve Fred's pulling out of the race. If you know anybody in that district who is breathing and showing other signs of life however feeble, beg that person to sign up and run against Lamb. He/she will be a shoo-in. Lamb's a goner if we can find a candidate in time. Otherwise, we are stuck with Dr. Avoirdupois Lambkins for another two years. He is good for nothing but rubberstamping Elia's ukases and waddling around asking board typists to send a letter from him on board stationary asking Mayor Iorio to abate his condo water bill. He did that. I am not making this up.

The other thing I ask for is the response of the board lawyer (maybe a different one from Gonzalez because it's a different area of the law) to the Satchell conspiracy law suit against Dr. Earl the Pearl Lennard and Ms. Linda Abu Ghraib Bernaise SauceKipley. The board has a month from the day of filing to respond, so this production is due soon to be found on this site if I can lay hold of it.

I plan to get a curb-side seat at that trial to hear Lennard's and Kipley's disingenuous testimony that the lawyer will nail them on. Kipley has participated in so many dirty-tricks scenarios to torture teachers and others of the proletariat class that she deserves the meanest cross-examination in the world of legal torture. I pray the Satchell lawyer is both smart and mean.

Having gotten the days mixed up, which happens often with me--one of the most delicious perquisites of retirement--I am going back to bed until noon. I read until 3 a.m., so I need more snooze time. What am I reading? The Leatherstocking tales, of course: I missed Fenimore Cooper when I was young; so I am reading him when I am old and in love with Natty Bumpo aka Hawkeye, Deerslayer, or Leatherstockings. He's even more attractive because he rejects all liasons with women--his bride, he avows, being the forest. Why don't we run into guys like that anymore? Women need challenges like Natty to hone their seduction skills.

Once more into the breach. lee






From: lee de cesare [mailto:tdecesar@tampabay.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 11:30 AM
To: 'Linda Cobbe'
Cc: 'rosemarygoudreau@tampatribune.com'; 'patrickmanteiga@lagacetanewspaper.com'; 'marilynbrown@tampatrib.com'; 'letitiastein@sptimes.com'
Subject: re

Linda, I should be able to get to your office between 1` and 2. May I see the Debra Satchell personnel file and the names of the two administrators in charge of the boundary fracas that the Tribune editorialized about? The editorial says that there were two administrators who blew off the parents. These were the ones Dr. Lamb referred the parents to when he said he would not meet with them. The names must be written down somewhere. So that’s public information.

Also, the Debra Satchell Conspiracy lawsuit against Dr. Lennard and Ms. Kipley gets a reply soon. I would like to see a copy of that. I guess you would get that from Mr. Gonzalez, or he will know whom to ask for it if another lawyer is handling it.

I know the boxes of the Erwin files await me. But today I can’t begin to review them. I will find another day for that chore.

Thanks,

lee

Linda, I got the days mixed up. I thought today was Tuesday. That happens a lot when you are retired.

Tell Tom Gonzalez that I had this mix-up, and he will write the Bar Committee an addendum about my being senile and hence my charge against him is null and void.

I think a defense would be that he is a granny basher and that the Elder Abuse Council should call on him for a session of tolerance of grannies.

I will be there tomorrow. Do the best you can on the Satchell file, and I will wait until it’s ready. Let me know, please. Meanwhile, I will see you tomorrow at about one. Thanks.

I want to give board members a one-page handout tomorrow. Do I give that to you to give to them?

Lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LEE--
Another breach-- HELP STOP SPRINGBOARD !!! English teachers need to speak up to the board NOW!!!!!Thanks for all your help--so glad you didn't "leave the building". Now--isn't this a little more exciting than retirement?

pollyanna