Tuesday, April 15, 2008



Polly, in regard to your message below: pile into the board meeting, sign up to speak, go to the mike when La Belle Dame sans Merci Falliera recognizes you, and then squawk.

I am backed up in my bar-ethics charge against Gonzalez and reading through the two boxes of trial data on the Erwin case. I spent three hours doing that today before I went to the meeting to complain about cronyism in hiring and Gonzalez's threatening to sue me as a violation of the SLAP law.

I have never been able to find out what the Spring is. I suspect it is a gimcrack device to replace textbooks and earn the illiterate manufacturer a ton of tax money; the Spring toy will do nothing to make the children more literate, of course.

But Ms. Elia will get a new wing to her house probably as a Spring merci beaucoup signing bonus.

Tonight I heard that Kurdell has an opponent. He is the guy who gave Ronda Storms a run for her money in the senate race. His name slips my mind--now I recall: it's Gorham. He is head of computers at HCC. He turned off my access to HCC college email when I blasted the administration for crooked behavior to all the staff and faculty via email and piled onto the effort to save the jobs of the bookstore women, whom the administration were dumping to replace them with subcontractor Barnes & Noble. The women were all old employees of the college who would face the minimum wage and no health insurance.

I made myself unpopular in the board meetings, but we saved the bookstore women.

But the crooks are still in charge in administration. They never die; they just grow new heads. The Board is feckless, of course.

Gorham's one of this gang.

This character closed down my email to the college. Then he opened it back up when I reported the college to the state for free-speech violation and Patrick Manteiga,
La Gaceta publisher, called this character to intercede. Patrick has power with politicians because of the political influence of his paper.

I think this guy Gorham also hacked into my HCCDeepthroat blog and disabled it. I can't prove the last crime, but I smell it with unerring scent buds that detect such skulduggery artists. It was the work of an expert; small-time hackers can't do that kind of damage.

Gorham's not perfect as a school-board member replacement of Kurdell, you say? But she's been there fifteen years and is the complete administration tool. He might be better than she despite his criminal tendencies. He might not be an automatic rubberstamp for Elia. Why? He has higher political ambitions and wants to be the president of the world. So he will use the school board seat as a launching pad. To do so, he will have to make news. How? By making a stir on the board in opposing the administration in something.

If Kurdell had any sense, she would rat him out to the press for his suppression of free speech at HCC. But Kurdell is so phlegmatic that she wouldn't rat out Hitler if he goosestepped into town over the Howard Franklin Bridge to attack and occupy City Hall. Besides, she suppresses free speech herself as a member of the school board. The Hillsoborough School Board is anti-free-speech central.

Don't underestimate Kurdell's opponent. He is a good-ol-country-boy wolf in sheep's clothing with the sheep's clothing exuding sincerity when he arises to address the voting rabble. So how's that different from others in local, state, and national office? You tell me. I don't know. They all look remarkably similar from this citizen's vantage.

I will see you at the board podium, Polly. I shall bring my breviary in all of us English teachers' honor: Harbrace Handbook and read from this Holy Book the remarks on the absolute element, known--if you took Latin--as the ablative absolute and announce a pop quiz. That should put the board and administration anti-education crowd in a panic. lee


From: Anonymous [mailto:noreply-comment@blogger.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 11:39 PM
To: tdecesar@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [Lee Drury De Cesare's Casting-Room Couch] New comment on Some have asked about getting data on The Spring ....

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post " Some have asked about getting data on The Spring ...":

LEE--
Another breach-- HELP STOP SPRINGBOARD !!! English teachers need to speak up to the board NOW!!!!!Thanks for all your help--so glad you didn't "leave the building". Now--isn't this a little more exciting than retirement?

pollyanna

No comments: