Monday, February 11, 2008






Casting-room Couch Got a Bokay

Number One Fan has left a new comment on your post " We've Got M...":

Lee,


You rock our world. You defend honesty and honest education. You call a spade a spade, and let the chips fall where they may.

I'll have you know, I am in the process of writing a letter to Crist, as you encouraged. I am a teacher in this debauched county and feel the same way you do. Keep up the good fight.

Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.


Posted by Number One Fan to Lee Drury De Cesare's Casting-Room Couch at 6:19 PM

I swear that letters push buttons. When my old man was mayor for ten years of our little beach town, he would ponder and worry over a voter letter for weeks. I'd say, "What are you thinking about?" "That letter," he'd respond.

The old conscientious dear says politicians at all levels take letters seriously. So write, write, write and get other teachers to do the same. If you can't sign your name, say you fear retaliation and write anyway.

Maybe I am hallucinating, but I see a little crack in the sadistic Professional Standards armor.

Kipley has abused so many teachers with her relish for psychological sadism that she should get the sack immediately, but I fear she's Elia's best bud.

And Tom Gonzalez is her knight errant, God save the mark. He says that that HC's Professional Standards Abu Ghraib is a "model for the state" and that we devotees of teachers' humane treatment are just picking on Ms. Kipley.

That's exactly what Kipley deserves: big-time picking on. Put me down for the Kipley-picking-on Squad.

Tom hasn't brought up the charge of extortion against me that he cited a couple of meetings ago. So I guess I won't get to star in my own courtroom drama as a felon. He's now putting all his energy into defending Abu Ghraib Kipley.

I tell you the truth. I feel neglected. lee




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what motivates people like Linda Kipley and Tom Gonzalez. They sound like cruel people.

I have worked with Bart, and he is a joy to work with always bending over backward to help his co-workers. I wish he still worked at my school. He always greets people with a smile. He also makes everyone laugh. He is an asset to any school.