Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Knowledge Is Power

The tall and beautiful young woman with me is the first baby born in Tampa NOW. She is now a gynecologist. She's 5'9". I could have been somebody if I had been 5'9" instead of a measly 5'5 1/2"--shrunk to to mere 5'5" since I have gotten old. lee


There is nothing like knowing the facts when you are trying to change the world. I want to see how fast Steve Hegarty's salary rose after his hiring. He couldn't punctuate when the board hired him. I haven't checked his writing lately. He sneers at me when he comes into my orbit. Doesn't speak. Just sneers. Boo hoo. lee

Linda, is the "recognition" meeting a regular meeting with audience comment tomorrow?

I missed last meeting because one of my grandsons made me a new computer and left out my calender in the files transfer. I still want to see the man's personnel file who took Davis's place as head of the technology devision. I will give you a check for the file you have copied for me.

I need these data: Steve Hegerty made $91,000 when he was hired a couple of yearfs ago I believe; I saw a notation that said he now makes $101,000. Is that correct? What is his salary history with dates? On hiring he made how much? How many raises has he got since then and for how much? Thanks. ldd

No comments: