Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My ten grandchildren: they will pass down through the generations Granny's going to jail to defend the First Amendment


Ms. Cobbe /members of the board: Ms. Cobbe: I have made blue the requests for public information from you.

This is my second request for the appeal process against a Professional Standards judgment by Kipley on my charge against Mr. Friedman, the security person. I know that we must leave Ms. Falliero to heaven and the voters' judgment. But Mr. Friedman is a school employee and liable to a Professional Standards charge.

Ms. Kipley's overnight response to my charge shows why teachers complain about her rulings, all geared to the administration's point of view, which is usually dismissive if not sadistic toward teachers and other members of the school family.

Kipley says I got kicked out for going over the time limits. I have asked her for the statistics on this reason for kickout: How many people since the beginning of the school system have been kicked out for going over the time limits? This is a fair question. She must have the statistics, or she isn't doing her job and should be removed from it to return to her home ec talents.

In Ms. Faliero's scream-out at me in the board room, she said I had used "a name." I said Marc Hutek had unfairly retaliated against Bruce Burnham for complaining to the board about the extra class Ms. Elia downloaded on teachers without a peep from the board. I said Principal Hutek, had taken away Bruce’s honors history classes and gave them to first- and second-year teachers. This act of administration thuggery was retaliation.

At the end of her screaming fit, Ms. Falliero told Mr. Frederick to "do his thing." Very professional language. Very elegant. Ms. Falliero’s trailer- park locutions do the board's image no good--not to mention her on-site adultery; destroying a family, causing a divorce, and making two young children suffer from her mindless erotic frolics on school property and school time and missing board obligations to chase Mr. Hart out to Arizona after she got him fired to cover up her moral turpitude.

Ms. Falliero is a honky-tonk anthem's protagonist, and the
board made this honky-tonk character board chair, so low do they hold their voters’ trust in esteem. As the Tribune editorial said of Ms. Elia's obscene salary, the board is responsible for appointing Falliero as its chair; it is also responsible for not publicly rebuking her for this immorality on school property, for which Marc Hart was fired as a cover-up so that the public wouldn't know that the administration and board sanctions adultery on school property and that the behavior does not offend them so long as the public does not find out.

From: Anonymous [mailto:noreply-comment@blogger.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 6:08 PM
To: tdecesar@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [Lee Drury De Cesare's Casting-Room Couch] New comment on My ten grandchildren: they will pass down through ....

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "My ten grandchildren: they will pass down through ...":

You can take the girl out of the trailer park but not the trailer park out of the girl. That explains Faliero and Ronda Storms for that matter. Anyone who would want to live and be elected in that Brandon area where a bunch of rednecks live and control the area (despite many nice people who have no voting voice there) has a screw loose.



Posted by Anonymous to Lee Drury De Cesare's Casting-Room Couch at 2:09 PM



A reporter told me that Falliero said she could ban me from the school-board room for life if the whim hit her to do so but that she might waive that right that she has along with other iron-clad perquisites of the Divine Right of Kings. I would like to know the accuracy of her statement. Is Ms. Falliero’s board conduct coincident with the divine right of kings, or is there a reflection of the duties and limits of the chair's role? I would like to have this statement. I am curious to see whether it gives Chair Falliero the right to impose the death penalty on people who appear at the boad mike to defend their First Amendment rights.

Ms. Falliero and her new boyfriend, Mr. Frederick, wanted to send me to jail on the 19th. The 19th was not a convenient day on which for me to go to jail.

But the next board meeting will be convenient for me. So turn Ms. Falliero and her male security consort loose on me so that they can perform Ms. Falliero's heart's desire of putting me in jail. I imagine the board will sit there like potted plants during the procedure as they have done during all Ms. Falliero's outrages against the First Amendment. I conclude that the Board does not care what Ms. Falliero does, does not know board rules for chair behavior, or does not care whether Falliero follows board rules. Being a teacher, I also suspect board scholars manque have not done their homework and learned Roberts Rules because they are too lazy for that task so that they will know the formulae to express their wishes on the podium.


My ten grandchildren will be enchanted when they hear Granny is in the slammer for defending the First Amendment. Cell phones will ring all over the country with messages of "Guess where Granny is?" And when one tells the other that Granny is in jail as a martyr to the First Amendment, they will say, "Cool. Isn't our granny cool?"

I will be a legend to my grandchildren for generations: not for my chicken and dumplings but for my going to jail for the right to free speech.

I will choreograph my own arrest. I will have it no other way. I want a gaudy Cecil Be. De Mille arrest. It will take place at the podium with La Falliero in scream mode.

I hear the board turned off the TV cameras during the Doug Erwin crucifixion. Keep the cameras rolling for my arrest. I insist that it be televised for posterity and for my grandchildren and for any court case that may evolve from it.
I want both handcuffs and leg irons. Leg irons are chic. Vogue magazine will feature leg-iron couture in its pages before the month is out.

I require the whole panoply of the perp walk out of the building in my Manohla-Blanick heels that will force me to hobble piteously.
But there's a price on my arrest: I won't leave the podium until I have catalogued Ms. Falliero's adultery, the firing of her partner by the board and administration to cover her on-site adultery up, the destruction of Hart's family, and the suffering of his two young children that Falliero's selfish erotic romp caused.

Nobody touches me until I give this history
for the record.of the board's complicty in the chair's immorality on the job. That would be assault if Jolly Green Giant Frederick attempted to manhandle this granny. And if he gets an opinion from Mr. Gonzalez that he can rough me up, he should take it with a grain of salt. Mr. Gonzalez has not distinguished himself for the perspicacity on other legal issues that have affected the board and its personnel.

I also want data on The Spring program, Ms. Cobbe. I expect you have had time to familiarize yourself with it by now.

I smell a rat; I smell under-the-table payoffs. I smell rip-off up one side and down the other of the taxpayer, the teachers, and the students.

I have asked for what the board paid the motivational speaker about which at least one board member fell into a swoon over the visions he had paraded before gullible board eyes at taxpayer expense--vision of the future of the schools under their inspired guidance. The motivational speaker said he envisioned the board's leading a renaissance of meetings between the community and the board and kumbayah aplenty. Is this the same board that slaps a 3-minute limit on community speakers now and who allows the adulterous chair to scream at a member of the public and kick her out for pronouncing a name?

What struck me as ridiculous was that board members would be dumb enough to believe the exaggerations of a motivational speaker about pie-in-the-sky visions of a golden future for the schools when they can’t deal with retaliation against a teacher for coming to the board to tell them his concerns about the extra class; when they let Elia download a grade-inflation scheme on the schools to make her look better in the state bureaucracy that hands out those gimcrack Cracker-Jack awards to her by the Dempsey Dumpster even though she can't put commas in the right place or write above a 7th-grade level but gets $300,000 from a naive or complicit school board despite these deficiencies.

The board is responsible for such school matters as it is responsible for condoning the out-of-control conduct of its adulterous chair Jennifer Falliero.
The buck stops with the board. That’s what board candidates promised voters when they campaigned for this office.

You did not campaign to be static ceremonial figures who sit in the magic board semi-circle, smile, utter platitudes, and rubberstamp any cockamamie scheme Ms. Elia puts under your noses as the consent agenda rolls by unvetted and secret--against the tenets of open government.


All roads lead back to the board. The promises you made on the stump to the voters look like political lies when the public looks at what you do when you sit in the holy semi-circle of the board dais. You are ridiculous patsies for Ms. Elia and in-house enemies of teachers and students. You don't have enough courage or concern to award students and teachers a permanent place on the board agenda and to appoint a person to investigate their complaints of retaliation from Ms. Elia and her myrmidons when they make use of it. Ms. Cobbe: I request as public information that you tell me what the taxpayers are paying for the Spring programs, which teacher comments on the blogs make it look as if Ms. Elia imposed them as is her wont without consultation with or sanction from the teachers.

When I taught at HCC, I fought this commercial infringement as a teacher and as a union president of education money-making rip-off scams such as I suspect the Spring is that profits the corporate people and possibly the administrators that they pay off under the table. These gimcrack programs do not benefit the students. They are glitzy money schemes to rip off education by corporate ghouls with cooperating and probably paid-off administrators who leave out teachers and students by design because their goal is to turn the school system into a money-making racket for themselves. Any moderately talented teacher could rip these Spring glitz plans to shreds with one tied behind his or her back. Give the kid here a whack at the Spring. I will do a deconstruction for the record books.

Elia, unless deterred, will download this Spring scheme onto the teachers and students as she imposed her extra class period and recent grade-inflation scheme while the board sat like department-store dummies looking on, not uttering a syllable.

The teachers have no say in the matter; the taxpayers funnel money unknowingly into the corporate maw with probable payoffs to administrators.
But the board is the responsible people in this rip-off of taxpayers, teachers, and students. The responsibility lies with them and them alone to control the superintendent they schemed to hire. Now they are stuck with her--and so are teachers, students, and public--until they have the moxie to fire her.

Ms. Cobbe: I want to know how much the Spring costs.I would like the Spring's local huckster. Give me the name, please, of the ROSSAC administrator who introduced this scheme into the schools without via the administration without teachers' consent; give me the name of the administrator who oversees the program. Thank you for fulfilling Florida's public-records law.

lee drury de cesare lee drury de cesare

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please continue to demand information on SpringBoard! Don't let up for a second! We are counting on people like you...

Anonymous said...

You can take the girl out of the trailer park but not the trailer park out of the girl. That explains Faliero and Ronda Storms for that matter. Anyone who would want to live and be elected in that Brandon area where a bunch of rednecks live and control the area (despite many nice people who have no voting voice there) has a screw loose.

Anonymous said...

Sorry 2:09

I dislike Jennifer and Rhonda for WHAT THEY DO - or did. Not who they are. A fine line I admit but one that maintains a person's integrity.

I happen to like rednecks, meat, beer, nascar, real conservatives or liberals, character/characters, and overall authenticity.

Brandon is not my cup of tea but it is home to some really great people and some repulsive people. Just like North Tampa, South Tampa, Westchase, South Beach, - I'm sure you get the point.

Everyone has a "voting voice" if they are willing to make an effort to get to the polls.

If you don't like the neighborhood, move to an area where you feel comfortable - this isn't high school.

Anonymous said...

I think you are being insulting to people who live in trailer parks!

Anonymous said...

The 3 minute limit seems terribly restrictive - deliberately designed, perhaps, to ensure that few citizens have sufficient time to address any issue of real importance. I have a suggestion... if the board members cannot allow a reasonable length of time to citizens, they should, at the very least, apply the same 3 minute restriction to their own (so often too-lengthy and unproductive) ramblings.