Monday, January 24, 2011

Going up the Ladder for Help


Office of Attorney General
State of Florida
the Capitol PL-01
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1050
1/24/11

Dear General Bondi:

I enclose an open-records request to the Hillsborough county school board’ public affairs director, Linda Cobbe, who is supposed to fulfill these requests.

I asked for this information first three months ago and have asked for it three times subsequently. Ms. Cobbe has not acknowledged my requests.

Could your office intervene and get the Hillsborough County schools to render the material I have requested?

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Lee Drury De Cesare
15316 Gulf Boulevard 802
Madeira Beach, FL 33708

January 12, 2011


Ms. Cobbe:

Please provide me with the following public information. This is my 3rd request for these data according to my records:

The hiring history of Ms. Elia, including the applications of her competitors as well as the application of Ms. Elia; copies of the advertising done and in what national organs and at what cost to the taxpayers; a copy of the stenographic notes of the board’s exhanges on the hiring of Ms. Elia, especially the conversation about lowering the Ph.D. requirement to a master’s, Ms. Elia’s terminal degree;

The hiring history of Mr. Tom Gonzalez, including the advertising of the job and the cost to taxpayers of that required advertising; the applications of Mr. Gonzalez and of other attorneys for the job; any discussion recorded stenographically of the board’s remarks during the attorney’s hiring conference(s); This is my second request for this material;

The school’s court records of the Renee Anderson case;
this is my second request for these data.

Thank you. When you have assembled these documents, please email me, and I will come in from the beach to review them.

Lee Drury De Cesare
15316 Gulf Boulevard 802
Madeira Beach, FL 33708


-----Original Message-----
From: Tom De Cesare [mailto:tdecesar@tampabay.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 6:39 PM
To: 'foy333@aol.com'
Subject: FW:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have always complimented Linda Cobbe, but she shows her true colors now. She is on the Dark Side. She does whatever the evil people in charge say. They have told her to stop giving you information, because they are sick of you writing about them. Basically, they are breaking the law and using Linda Cobbe to break it for them. If you are ever able to get them in trouble for not providing public records, the whole school board will suddenly throw Linda Cobbe to the wolves and say it is her fault to keep the district from getting in trouble. Linda Cobbe is a fool to do what they want. They will throw her to the wolves. Mark my words!

Anonymous said...

I used to admire April Griffin, but now I know she is just like the rest. You can tell her character by the type of child she has raised. Chase Griffen is a arrongant bully as is illustrated by some of the comments he left on his "friends" facebook page. (See below)

Chase Griffin: Lol well aren't you guys just rebels?
You're so kewl.
Have fun getting it from behind in prison when you think you can take an officer. Can't wait to see you hippies plastered on the news with broken noses after you slapped Officer Johnson a...nd pulled his hair.
And Zac, you'll always be a pseudo intellectual vying for the attention of all the ugos like Kirstie that you're pulling.
Any educated person with a lick of common sense that's over the age of fifteen knows that government is necessary.
I don't promote aggressive government control nor do I promote strong militarism (though I am not a stupid hippy who doesn't think we should have one) or racism.
Enjoy being poor.

P.s. Conner, don't think I don't know who you are. I've known your name for years (since orange grove) and you've always been an idiot.
Remember that time you made out with Joey Polk?
Don't start with the gay stuff on me kid. (;

Chase Griffin Robert: I didn't call you a bully. Quite the opposite, you're too much of a pussy to actually do Shit to anybody. Quit with the tough guy bullshit because I'd take your ass out in a second. You're a little bitch and to top it you're fucking... stupid.
When has absent government ever been successful?
Even if you can give one stable example, it still doesn't apply because, as you just displayed, this world is filled with way too many ass holes and lazy fucks to implement it in an appropriate manner.
So don't try to insult my intelligence when you're spewing probably the dumbest Shit I've read in my life. I didn't misspell Shit, and the points you made were flaccid and fucking retarded.
And I'm not the homo kissing another guy. Go ahead and defend your boyfriend though.

P.s. you're a queer.

P.s.s. you're still a queer.


Chase Griffin: Lol I'll come just me and my bro.
You may know him. Randy griffin?
He's knocked you and zac around quite a few times didn't he? I'm sure you know the damage he dealt to zac with one punch? And guess what, it runs in the family bitch. So kee...p the threats to a minimum and if you're really feeling tough, zac got a check with our address for his dental work from us, you could find me.
That is if any of you losers even have your licenses, eh?
Come get me big boy.

Kirstie, that was honestly the dumbest, least insulting shit I've ever heard. Lol my family is rich and successful cause we work for what we've got. My parents worked their way up from dropping out of high school and being on welfare to my ...dad just getting a $55,000 BONUS (performance based may I add.)
I'm 17 and I'm already in a managerial position, I bought my own car and I pay the extra money to have a nice phone every month. I've grown up in harder parts than you and Little Zac over here, and I've had to fight my way through school. I've been in more fights and beat more ass than you little chamberlain gits could imagine.
Also, my mom was elected in a 220,000 vote county wide election to the school board.

Sorry that your family is a bunch of lazy slobs and you're hiding your shame with a seemingly careless demeanor. I'm sorry you're so devoid of any useful function. I'm sorry that you're ugly and will never be in a happy and stable relationship. And once again I'm sorry that you're so mad that you're never going to contribute anything worthwhile to society.
Maybe the best course of action is removal from the gene pool.

Thanks, I'm pretty damn handsome, aren't I. (;

Anonymous said...

To the poster of the comment regarding Chase Griffin, as a graduate of HW Blake High school of the performing arts, being a close friend of both Randy and Chase; and having experience with both Conner and Zac, I can say that you have grossly misrepresented the interactions between Chase and the other parties of the conversation.

You have conveniently excluded the sections of the conversation and the instant messages(remember that this conversation was immediately following the shooting at the schoolboard meeting and the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords)where your son...I mean Zac, essentially said that the senator deserved to be shot for being an elected official and said that April Griffin would deserve it too if she were shot. You also seem to forget that conner was the first in that conversation to join in unprovoked and challenge somebody to a fight.

You are so ignorantly trying to make Zac out to be completely innocent, but would an innocent person get expelled from school for threatening a teacher as Zac did...Not to mention, Zac has a LONG history of starting fights with the Griffins and many others.

You call Chase arrogant? That is laughable. Zac is one of the most obtuse, arrogant, and self indulgent cretins I have ever had the displeasure of meeting and 99% of the people that meet him agree, please get your facts straight and stop trying to make this child out to be a saint.

Moreover, the behavior of a teenage child is hardly a good measuring stick for the quality of a board member's service. Only someone as equally pedestrian as Zac, or somebody that raised him would make that lazy connection.