Friday, April 16, 2010

History of ROSSAC Popped Up in My Tax Files


While doing my taxes, I ran across this message about the Erwin case that I had misfiled. It gives some flavor of what the Erwin court files reveal about how Dr. Lennard and his thugs tried to retaliate against Mr. Erwin for calling Lennard's attention to the evidence that Mr. Erwin said he had found that indicated theft and graft in
ROSSAC. I imagine this was the kind of evidence that convinced the jury to find in Mr. Erwin's case and to award him $165,ooo is his Whistleblower case. lee


Created by <span class=DPE, Copyright IRIS 2005" v:shapes="_x0000_i1025" width="587" height="142">

Wednesday, January 23, 2002 9:59: 11 AM Page 1 of 1

1::.'''-"=" ~I Wednesday, January 23, 20028:50:46 AM

-_. Message

From: ~ Douglas Erwin

ru Elsa Tuggle

Subject: I Fwd: investigation To: I ~ Diane Woodall

Doug,

Good morning!

In November, 2000, John Brungard and I met with Bill Gietzen at John's house. At that meeting, he gave us an overview of what his role in the investigation was and asked us to share what we knew. During the discussion, we indicated that we felt that you were being targeted and held responsible for what Mac was doing. He indicated that we were right to be cautious, as he was hired to try and make you look guilty of wrongdoing. His conversation with us made it very clear that while he was looking for facts and was following up leads, there was also another agenda.

It is interesting to note that after the report was released, I went to Mark Hart's office on December 11, 2001 and looked through all the material that was gathered from the investigations. I came upon a statement from Wayne Dashinger's report that stated that Gietzen indicated he was hired to make Doug Erwin look crazy.


No comments: