Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Public Information Request



Ms. Cobbe: I have been trying through your office to get a copy of the pamphlet on the behavior of new members to the board by Dr. James Hamilton.

As I recall, you said that "nobody seems to know anything about it."

I am sure the board and Mr. Gonzalez know about it for they got a copy. I know this for sure because I discussed the quality of the writing in it with Mr. Gonzalez. That was before I filed an ethics charge with the Florida bar against Mr. Gonzalez. We are not as cordial now, so we no longer discuss the quality of writing. Mr. Gonzalez was an undergraduate English major and hates Swinburne, but that's all I know about the purview of his writing interests.

I wrote a memo to the board and asked its members for a copy of the document penned by Dr. Hamilton in which he told them, among other things, how to dress and in which he made various and sundry errors in the English language despite his purported doctorate from the University of Florida. I didn't hear from one, the board's usual disinterest in the public if they are not a candidate in a current election.

I have most recently written a request to Ms. Elia for the instant document. Please check with her for it for I am sure she will give it to you since she knows she must provide citizens with public-information requests.

Thank you for your help. I look to see a copy of this document shortly.

lee drury de cesare
15316 Gulf Boulevard 802
Madeira Beach, FL 33708

copy to Ms. Elia, Mr. Gonzalez, and all board members

No comments: