Monday, January 14, 2008


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post " Tribune Mar...":

Thank uou for saying what teachers are saying!!! This travesty does nothing short of perpetuating a crime upon high school students which will compromise their future--where ever it may lie. Hillsborough county will be a greater laughingstock. Reality will decimate hopes and dreams when our students try to enter a business door or the gates of a real university

Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.


Posted by Anonymous to Lee Drury De Cesare's Casting-Room Couch at 7:08 PM

This grade-inflation scheme is the ultimate insult to teachers: as usual ROSSAC gave teachers no input. That is sadism.

I am going to do my best to get across the horror of what the academic weaklings at ROSSAC have cooked up tomorrow at the meeting, but don't hold your breath. These are people who don't care about learning. They only want a degree that says they have learned something.

Have you read the credentials of those people who hunker down in ROSSAC? They have gimcrack degrees from Nowhere U's. Marc Hart was the only person in ROSSAC with a decent degree--magna cum laude from Loyola--and they kicked him out for succumbing to La Belle Dame Sans Merci Falliero's hanging out in his office until he gave in. Now it's wall-to-wall intellectual pygmies in ROSSAC. Trying to reason with them is like venturing into the Rain Forest and trying to chat up the aborigines.

And then there is the matter of the ROSSAC aborigines' wanting to kill me for even opening my mouth. If I don't show up to complain, look for me in the southwest corner of the administrator parking lot slumped over the wheel of my old Mercedes.

Tell the police to begin forensics in the board magic half-moon circle after the coppers put some of that red tape around it, roping in all the suspects. The police must follow the procedures I see on Court TV. I demand all the crime proprieties be observed in my murder. lee

1 comment:

Vox Populi said...

me TOO !!!

You and Lily are SO BEAUTIFUL !!!

Lily is MY NICKNAME. It's the most beautiful name besides my own. (and yours, of course)