Friday, January 11, 2008


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Dr. Hamilton nude. Isn't he a beauty? If you didn...":

Was this Jim Hamilton the same Jim Hamilton who taught English at Hillsborough High in the late 60's/early 70's? (Hope not given the exhibited grammar skills?)

Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.


Posted by Anonymous to Lee Drury De Cesare's Casting-Room Couch at 6:11 PM


I don't know if Dr. Hamilton taught English at HHS, my alma mater. Lord, I hope not; I had good English teachers there in the Fifties. If he did teach English, he didn't learn anything from the books he taught. His writing shows him to be barely literate.

Somebody told me that Hamilton and Lennard were overheard when they both taught at some school plotting how they were going to take over the school system.

They did.

That shows you how crooks and illiterati succeed in the Hillsborough County school system with the nonexistent oversight of a board that features a lot of obtuse specimens who want to sit on the board dais during meetings, look important, and gad about town posturing about how concerned they are for learning. Concerned about learning, my foot. I bet not one board member has read much beyond The National Inquirer.

This state of affairs will continue until enough people object and hold the board members' feet to the fire.

I think there will be a change on the board after the next election. I think Burns will defeat Hamilton. And then in another year I believe Faliero will go. I can't see even indifferent voters keeping an adulteress on the board.

When Ms. Cobbe confirms that Florida State gave Hamilton a Ph.D., I shall write the president there and send him two samples of Hamilton's illiterate writing and ask how the forensics of it line up with Hamilton's putative thesis. I once asked Hamilton at Tiger Bay what his thesis was about, and he said he couldn't remember. Had he written it, he would have remembered. A real thesis is hard work.

It's my belief that Hamilton had it ghosted for him.

I am going to ask the president how he justifies the failure of the thesis committee to spot a bought-and-paid-for thesis, hence thrusting on the taxpayer a grammar thug who claimed a Ph.D. from a state university using it to leach hundreds of thousands of dollars of tax money as a high-level administrator for years yet not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're." And what about the dumbclucks that hired him? That must have been Lennard.

I shall complain as well to the Board of Governors about Florida State's kick in the face to scholarship. Such fake theses make Florida's state universities look like a bunch of NOVAs in the educational world.

Such outrages would not occur if more people hollered and complained to the governing bodies. lee

PS: I just thought of another group to complain to: everybody on the education committees of the Florida House and Senate.

What we have to do is to embarrass these shameless characters. We have to shine a light on them and make the community aware of their scams.



No comments: