Friday, April 30, 2010

You Need To Laugh Always


Bart, who is gay, sent me this. I printed it out for my husband.


Bart and I are attending my tenth, his first Wagner Ring Cycle in June. I am trying to get the hotel to give us twin beds.


This will be a fun trip. Bart makes me laugh.


I am working on a piece damning Gonzalez and the awful bases for the board's employing him. Be patient. lee



From: William Birdsall [mailto:montolino@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 2:24 AM
To: lee de cesare
Subject: Good Gay Joke

THE GAY FLIGHT ATTENDANT


My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and said....

'Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super.' On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. 'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines when I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.'

She calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one.'

To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, 'Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bitch'.

1 comment:

Vox Populi said...

omg i want to go .... HAVE THE BIGGEST BLAST. Bart is super intelligent so you two must really have a rare time trading laughs. Bart !!! LOL on the joke.... I never knew gay people swished ! Some don't, right? LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding.I love you both I hope you have so much fun.... drat my schedule I would sleep in the middle !!! I'm so jealous ..... (just kidding) I got a big smile out of picturing you two having a time ..